Below you will find all the links and documents necessary to meet Flex Academies’ stringent training protocols for OSCs. These training modules will arm you with important information and skills to help you be prepared for various situations that may arise in the course of you performing your job.
The training consists of:
- CPR Training (If you have not had this, please request a code for a pre-paid training module from your Program Manager). Click on link below for instructions.
- First Aid/Epi-Pen (If you have not had this, please request a code for a pre-paid training module from your Program Manager) Click on link below for instructions.
- Abuse and Molestation Awareness: Click on link below for training.
- Heads Up Concussion Training: Click on link below for training.
- Epi-Pen Administration Training (If not already part of the First Aid Training).
If you have had any of these trainings, please provide a Certificate of Completion to your Program Manager.
Once you complete these trainings, please forward your Certificate of Completion to your Program Manager.
All OSCs are required to provide proof of completion of ALL trainings and complete the Course Completion Document within one week of their first day working with Flex Academies.
If you have any difficulties accessing these trainings or any questions, please contact your Program Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents to Have On Site: