Do you provide a service focused on skill-building for elementary-aged students and you’re wondering if partnering with Flex may be a solution to expand your business?
We partner with a variety of providers (over 200) and are always looking for fun activities to expand our offering. We work with numerous providers for a variety of activities – cooking, soccer, gymnastics, dance, coding, and art, for example. Do you offer a similar class that could enhance our portfolio?
Why partner with Flex?
We make it easy for your business. It can be difficult to get into schools’ enrichment programs on your own, but we have established relationships allowing us to offer our partner’s classes to new communities. There’s considerable administrative work in managing enrichment programs including marketing, registration, and payment processing. With Flex, we take care of the administrative work so you can focus on instruction.
Flex manages special events at schools: camps, fairs, back-to-school nights, or enrollment events. Our providers are invited to be a part of these events which can help expand enrollment and bring additional local opportunities.
What does it take to partner with Flex?
In order to be accepted as a Flex Certified Provider our partners must meet our “Flex Quality Standards” throughout their contract with us. Including:
- Providers provide high-quality and engaging classes that are fun and enriching for participants of all levels.
- Children are supervised at all times, including arrival and departure.
- Providers arrive on time and prepared to teach and engage students as soon as class starts.
- Providers staff encourages children to take initiative, make choices, be responsible, and take on challenging tasks and activities.
- Provider staff members are subject to thorough background checks.
- Providers are required to provide proof of appropriate insurance.
- The provider makes reasonable accommodations to the program and schedule so that children with special needs may participate.
- The provider supports opportunities for family involvement by providing Flex with weekly class reports to be shared with families.
- Provider administration and instructors communicate quickly and appropriately with Flex staff (including Enrichment Coordinators) regarding absences, injuries or other issues.
Does it sound like Flex may be a great partner for your business?
Great! Contact us to learn if your business is a good fit and we can discuss next steps.