See below for a recent communication from our COO Michael T. Fay to our Flex Family.
As part of Flex Academies’ continued commitment to provide clear and consistent communication, I wanted to share an update regarding the impact of Coronavirus on our programming.
- We have made the decision as an organization to issue refunds for all Winter Enrichments with two classes or less remaining. These refunds will be processed on your original form of payment. Expect to see them by the end of next week.
- Spring Registration will remain open. Flex Academies goal is to continue to operate these classes, even if on a modified schedule. Our hope is when classes resume, our programs will serve as an exciting way for kids to re-engage in school and with their friends.
- Refunds for the Spring Session will not be issued at this time. As noted from the Winter Session refunds, if we reach a point where it is not possible to run programming, we will address payments for Spring Session.
- Like other businesses in the kid space, we will be operating with a very lean staff, effective Thursday March 19. We will continue to do our best to provide a great customer experience but please expect a delayed response time. Out of office responses from affected employees will provide contact information of the individual to contact. Our suggestion is to send all inquiries to “email@example.com” for the foreseeable future.
- Our Operations Leadership Team continues to hold twice daily calls to ensure we have the most updated information and are responding appropriately to all stakeholders.
This continues to be an unprecedented time for all of us, including the Flex Academies family. While we do not have all the answers at the moment, please know we will continue to communicate and share updates as information becomes available.
Thank you for your patience and support.
Michael T. Fay
Chief Operating Officer